At DERF, our goal is to establish a long-term relationship with all of our customers. That’s why Quality Assurance is so important to us.
We have spent years developing procedures that address all the quality concerns that might occur with an order. From the quality assurance check we run on the all the product we receive, through our state of the art packing and shipping process we guarantee that only the best gets delivered to our customers.
Our in-house technology and equipment includes:
- Nisene Technology JetEtch II Acid Decapsulator
- 2 NIKON OPTIPHOT Brightfield / Darkfield Microscopes
- Keyence 7000 VHX Microscope
- FocalSpot Verifier Component Inspection System
We have in-house capability to perform:
- Detailed external visual inspection with state-of-the art digital microscopy
- XRF lead finish evaluation
- Reel-to-reel real-time digital radiological (x-ray) imaging and inspection
- Solvent test for remarking
- Solvent test for resurfacing
- Delid/decapsulation internal physical analysis
Inspection procedures include:
All incoming product is put through a rigorous inventory inspection process before being added to our listed stock.
- Our inspectors are experienced, averaging 10 years tenure with DERF
- Component engineers on staff
- Rigorous inspections to determine product conformity to manufacturers’ specifications
- Products that are substandard are rejected and quarantined
Our 65,000 square foot state-of-the-art warehouse is maintained to the highest standards:
- 65,000 square feet of climate controlled warehousing
- ESD Certified fulfillment
- EAR/ITAR compliant
- Computer controlled inventory location and tracking system
Product Packaging and Shipping
Our experienced shipping department has been trained in the most effective and meticulous packing techniques available.
- Moisture controlled, anti-static protective packaging
- When applicable, we preserve original manufacturer sealed packaging
- Outbound shipments occur every weekday with United Parcel Service, FedEx and DHL for global delivery.