- Test Engineer, performing various tests on electronic products and sub-assemblies.
- Working with quality department to make sure outgoing product meets companies quality standards and policy.
- Perform routine electrical tests on different types of electrical assemblies.
- Assist in the test department using different electrical instruments and equipment.
- Identifying issues and trends and resolving any quality issues identified.
- In charge of troubleshooting products of both their electrical/electronic systems.
- Maintaining and keeping accurate data, records, notes, and reports.
- Able to work safely and comfortably around test equipment and laboratory.
- Ability to read spec sheets and other types of relevant datasheets.
- Comfortable working with a team and collaborating with others.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
2 or 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering or Related Field.
Status : Available | Type : Full-time